Develop Yourself As A Leader Masterclass
Join senior leaders and managers for an interactive half-day masterclass.
Few global crises better demonstrate the difference good leadership can make than Covid-19. As we try to rebuild in a fractured, socially distanced world, businesses and organisations will be looking to their leaders like never before.
We’ve therefore designed this half-day class to inspire and up-skill you for the important task ahead. To enable you to identify what you need to do to become the leader your team and organisation needs you to be.
To improve and develop your leadership skills and become a more effective and accomplished leader by;
1. empowering you to inspire your colleagues about leadership, and what they can expect of you as a leader;
2. enabling you to identify the type of leader you are (using a diagnostic), the kind you want to be and what you will do to bridge the gap;
3. enabling you to identify the most common leadership blindspots and how to overcome them.
The facilitator will guide you on an explorative journey that combines presentation with discussion and interactive coaching. The aim is you come away inspired, motivated and equipped with development actions to be the leader you need to be. The journey will begin by exploring what good leadership is, the main leadership types and what type you are. You’ll rate yourself as a leader and identify the areas you most want to give attention. We’ll explore some of the main blindspots, raise your performance in some of the key leadership attributes and end with an exploration of the future leadership need.
The masterclass covers:
1. Good versus great leadership; its difference to management and what it means in practice.
2. Diagnosis of your leadership type, leadership strengths and key development areas.
3. How to be a better leader by developing greater confidence, delegation, and communication.
4. Organisation and team needs; the future of leadership post lockdown.
Half a day
Lockdown Special: £250.00
Normal Cost: £599.00
For more information or to book a bespoke Masterclass, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Email: Silke Brittain
Call: 07702 422624