Employee Engagement Audit Masterclass
Join senior leaders and HR professionals for an interactive half-day masterclass. The class is designed to showcase the latest trends, tools and techniques to help develop your employee engagement audit and align it with your engagement strategy. We discuss the purpose of an audit, methodology for gathering feedback and provide an opportunity to practice key elements for you to take away and implement.
Update your knowledge, get ahead of your competition, become a master!
To increase understanding of the purpose of an employee engagement audit and how an integrated people insight strategy can help improve performance and productivity by;
1. understanding how employee voice impacts engagement;
2. establishing key hypotheses for taking action;
2. establishing key measures, trends and benchmarks;
3. developing alignment with your engagement strategy and business objectives.
The facilitator will share key methodology for conducting an employee engagement audit, tools and techniques to gain insight and provide examples based on case studies. Participants will come away with a detailed understanding of the design approach, how to set internal benchmarks, conduct an employee engagement audit and develop an outline action plan.
discuss survey and audit methodology and feedback loops, listening to employee voice
The masterclass covers:
1. Why it is important to listen to your employee voice?
2. How does your audit align with your engagement and people insight strategy?
3. What techniques and approaches work to gather subjective feedback?
4. What are the key topics and challenges for capturing feedback?
5. How to measure outcomes and what internal benchmarks to set?
Half a day
Lockdown Special: £250.00
Normal Cost: £599.00
For more information or to book a bespoke Masterclass, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Email: Silke Brittain
Call: 07702 422624