Engage for Success Online Forum 22 April
Re-Inventing the Human Workplace Panel Discussion:
Re-imagining the future of work in a post-COVID era
Re-Imagining the Future of Work in a post-COVID era
Thursday, 22nd April 12-1pm
John Purnell, CEO of Anglepoise, Michelle Tod, Communications Manager of Sedgwick and Jenni Workman, Global People Programme Lead of Arup will be our guest speakers. They are looking forward to sharing their extensive knowledge, experience, and insights with you and equally hearing yours.
During the panel discussion we'll explore:
1. What we’ve learned from the pandemic, good and bad, that’s impacted the workplace.
2. How the pandemic has changed ways of working and the new rules for engaging employees.
3. The major changes organisations expect to introduce in order to flourish in the post-Covid era.
4. The main challenges ahead and possible solutions to overcome them.
5. The preliminary results of our ‘Re-imagining work post-COVID survey’.
As always, you'll be able to join the conversation and ask questions for Michelle, Jenni and John to discuss with the wider audience.
Share, Network and Inspire with our Engage for Success Online Forums
With our monthly online forums we'd like to offer some support by inviting you to join us. We're continuously evolving our calendar of relevant employee engagement topics based on the themes and challenges we are hearing from you.
The aim is to share thoughts and listen to what others are experiencing. You'll have the opportunity to participate in the conversation and give or receive inspiration in a network of like-minded people. We look forward to welcoming you at our next forum.
For more information or to book on one of the next forums, please get in touch.
Email: Silke Brittain
Call: 07702 422624