Employee Engagement Masterclass
Join senior leaders and HR professionals for an interactive half-day employee engagement masterclass. The class is designed to showcase the latest trends, tools and techniques in employee engagement post-COVID. We share case studies and provide an opportunity to practice key elements for you to take away and implement.
Update your knowledge, get ahead of your competition, become a master!
To increase understanding of employee engagement and how it can contribute to performance improvement and growth by;
1. establishing key drivers of engagement;
2. defining engagement measures and internal benchmarks;
3. using insight to develop a robust engagement strategy;
4. increasing awareness of links between engagement and performance improvement.
The facilitator will share key drivers of engagement, tools and techniques to gain insight and provide examples based on case studies. Participants will come away with a detailed understanding of the drivers of engagement, how to set internal engagement benchmarks, define an engagement survey and develop an outline action plan.
The masterclass covers:
1. employee engagement – what it is and why it matters?
2. how can you measure and set internal engagement benchmarks?
3. how can engagement be linked to performance improvement?
4. what and how can participants take engagement forward?
Half a day
Lockdown Special: £250.00
Normal Cost: £599.00
For more information or to book a bespoke Masterclass, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Email: Silke Brittain
Call: 07702 422624