Engaging Workplace Culture Masterclass
Join senior leaders and HR professionals for an interactive half-day masterclass. The session is designed to showcase current trends, tools and techniques to help you develop and create an engaging workplace culture. We provide an opportunity to practice key elements based on positive and negative behaviours in your organisation for you to take away and implement.
Update your knowledge, get ahead of your competition, become a master!
To increase understanding of organisational integrity and how an engaging culture can contribute to performance improvement and growth by;
1. understanding what the key drivers of company culture are;
2. exploring values, behaviours and company narrative;
3. developing a culture framework;
4. discovering engaging and fun ways of developing a positive employee and customer experience.
The facilitator will share key elements of organisational integrity and values, tools and techniques to create an engaging culture and consider emotional culture and values from an employee and a customer perspective. We will explore culture within your organisation in an interactive session. Participants will come away with a detailed understanding of the drivers of company culture, how values and behaviours impact employee and customer experiences and develop a framework to take away and implement in their own organisations.
The masterclass covers:
1. What are the key drivers that define your company's culture?
2. How does our culture impact employee experience, engagement and performance?
3. What does our customer experience look and feel like and how does this affect our growth? 4. What and how can we take positive action in our own company?
Half a day
Online Masterclass: £250.00
Bespoke Masterclass: £599.00
For more information or to book a bespoke Masterclass, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Email: Silke Brittain
Call: 07702 422624